- Red and black material accent colors for a tri-color interior
- Emergency Cheek Pad Removal strap label design for easier use; label acts as pull tab for strap
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
- Intermediate Oval head shape
- A hardwearing helmet for the most demanding off-road riders
The peak of the VX-Pro4 Machine Off Road helmet is 14mm longer and 5mm wider than the previous version. Larger relief ports allow more air to escape from under the larger peak to minimize lift/pulling at speed. The chin vent incorporates expanded SS mesh that is moved from the inside to the outside of the shell, providing room to move the EPS chin liner forward to allow more room in the face area. The chin vent has a round and smooth mesh cap to resist snagging and digging and is easily removable with a single screw, that will breakaway, if necessary, in an impact. The Inner Mud Gate can be easily removed for more airflow. The liner components feature FCS cheek pads that have a larger surface area, wrapping under the jaw for more comfort. A removable, replaceable, washable neck roll pad, and 5mm peel away cheek pads and temple pads. The ventilation consists of six upper vents, an upper and lower rear exhaust vent cowl, designed to increase airflow and vacuum exhaust, vents designed to assist holding goggle strap in center position and not slide off, up or down, and an upper rear exhaust vent set designed to accommodate all five shell sizes. Vent is fragile under crash impact, but more durable against smaller contact. It has the same three basic chin intakes, two under peak intakes, six upper exhaust and two lower exhaust. The eye port trim and material has molded rubber trim across the top of the eye port, standoff ribs that help reduce liner wear from goggles while also providing a small gap for airflow and molded goggle strap guides at either side of the eye port trim.
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.