- Equipped with form-fitting spandex fabric offering compression for optimal heat transfer to your body and unrestricted movement underneath outer pant garments
- Anti-bacterial treated fabric minimizes odors and manages perspiration with its moisturewicking properties
- Heat is generated over both thighs and knees and backside to warm vital areas of the body
- Integrated sock plugs stow in their own zipped pockets when not in use. These coaxial plugs are engineered for the best connection possible.
- Dual zone heating: may be used with either a Single or Dual Heat-troller™
- This garment is designed to be plugged into a DC power source or battery pack
The FirstGear Women's Heated Motorcycle Pant Liner warms you in seconds, and are designed to feel like part of you. Form-fitting, for optimum heat transfer to the body. The garment is durable, hand washable, and extremely lightweight. This version uses Gelanots, a breathable and waterproof stretch fabric in the front to block the wind, as well as a wicking effect when wearing jeans or other porous pants. More heat in more places than any other garment. The new "soft heat" heating panels have soft and flexible carbon shape for maximum heat transfer. All this efficiency means less insulation and power is required to deliver and retain the desired heat. The use of stretch Gelanots in front works as a wind stop and the anti-bacterial, moisture management Spandex fabric on the rear side prevents odors. Both materials contribute to allowing full range of movement for any activity and fits easily under your outer garments. Heated zones cover thigh, knee and
Payment & Security
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.