- X-MATRIX 2 Shell (Fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special weaving structural,high-performance organic fibers, biaxial fiberglass twile;organic fibers);
- Shell Sizes: 3 (XXS-S | M-L | XL-XXXL)
- Weight: 1775 grs +/- 50 grs
- Homologation: ECE/22-05, DOT FMVSS 218 e NBR-7471:2001
- PC Lexan shield clear with Anti-Fog position and Super Lock
- X-Lock Quick Release System;
- Visor with recessed cavity for Pinlock
- Panoramic Eye Port
- Inner Sunvisor
- Double D-Ring buckle
- Cheek Pads with emergency strap system V2
- Night vision – reflectors
- Special chin shape to reduce breast injury risk from frontal impacts
- X.MART DRY fabrics
- Soft anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric inner lining
- 3D Formed Pad, removable and washable
- Chin wind stopper;- Aerodynamic shell & rim
- Air Dynamic System - 3 inlets and 2 outlets air-vents
- Chin ventilation
- NEXX X.COM Intercom system prepared. (X.Com sold separate)
- Aerodynamic Peak, with adjustable multi-position system
- Peak extensor
- Action camera support top and sides
- Quick Strap System prepared.
Don’t let your adventure get bogged down with a sub-standard helmet. The Nexx X.WED2 Wild Country Dual Sport Motorcycle Helmet will unleash the wild country explorer in you and set you free! A New ventilation system, offers a new three position upper vent for optimal air intake; the dual-side intakes have a new positioning / angle that favors more fresh air and re-designed to allow better handling and grip with winter gloves. New Chin ventilation intake draws more fresh air into the mouth area. The EPS liner has been modified, adding more air channels to allow the extra air to pass over the head and out of the helmet. The new X.WED 2 comes in more Shell sizes: 3 shell and 4 EPS liner sizes fit options combine more compact dimensions with outstanding fit and comfort. The 3D lining has been improved and the top liner optimized to conduct the fresh air around the head contour; a new chin wind stopper has been developed also, to reduce wind noise, drafts and provide a better snug fit around the neck and lower facial area. For Highway or Off-road use, adjustable in movement and no tools required. New Emergency Strap System: built into each cheek pad, the new Emergency Strap System V2 was a re-thinking to allow easier and gentle access to an injured rider’s head by the trained medical personnel. A removable support can be easily inserted in the top of the peak; also on both sides of the helmet there are action camera lateral supports; other additional supports can also prepare the helmet for Quick Strap System. The accessories kit continues to include a special chin ventilation for off-road action. Equipped with a 80% Tint Inner Sun visor with an easy button mechanism that can be operated even in bad conditions with dust, mud, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.