- X-MATRIX 2 Shell (multiaxial fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special
- aramid fibers and carbon reinforcement)
- Shell Sizes: 3 (XXS-S | M-L | XL-XXL)
- Unbreakable PC Lexan shield clear with double lock safety system
- Visor Recoil quick release system
- Double rubber sealing profile around the visor
- Anti-Vibration rubber visor plates
- Visor with recessed cavity for Pinlock
- Flat Visor prepared for the use of tear off
- Panoramic eye port
- Double D-Ring buckle with X-Lock magnetic button
- Removable Chinstrap covers
- Night vision – reflectors
- X.MART DRY Fabrics
- Soft anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric inner lining
- Adaptive Crown fit system, removable and washable
- Cheek Pads with adaptive sizes
- Cheek Pads with Emergency Strap System
- Chin wind stopper
- Aerodynamic shell
- Racing spoiler concept
- Rear spoiler extension
- Aerodynamic trim
- Air dynamic system - 6 inlets and 4 outlets air-vents
- Air Cumbs cooling chamber
- Chin speed-flow ventilation system
- Removable breath guard
Specially designed for racers, this is the Nexx X.R3R 20 Years Anniversary Edition Carbon Modular Motorcycle Helmet! Uncompromisingly sporty, with an impressive design and the ultimate technology transferred from modern motorsports. The new X.R3R is minded for the most demanding conditions and emotions on the racetrack Aerodynamically optimized X.R3R lightweight shell design not only reduces the air resistance but also optimizes the air mass flow for cooling the interior. Engineered for the elite motorcyclists and the weight conscience ones, the new X-PRO carbon with 3K carbon fabrics is 10% lighter than other carbon shells and offers higher stiffness and ultimate strength. The high fiber content (≥ 60%) maximizes the mechanical properties of the composite shell while the fiber distribution guarantees a uniform strength in all directions together with an exquisite appearance. Featuring six air intakes and four exhaust outlets for ventilation – you can have full control over how much airflow you get through the helmet to keep your head as cool as possible under the pressures of track riding. An extra intake is also incorporated in the lower part, made in anti-vibration rubber and which can be easily opened and closed through a switch control from the interior. X.R3R comprehensive soundproofing concept includes Vortex generators in chin area to reduce aerodynamic drag and lift and a double rubber sealing profile around the visor, configured to improve sound insulation. This helmet has X-Sensus Vision, with opening angles 15% beyond the standard requirements. Featuring a 225º horizontal field, an 85º vertical visual field, the 2-dimensional shape visor, made of unbreakable PC Lexan, optical class I and anti-scratch, is prepared for the application of tear-offs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.