You gotta breathe man, that's life. Guess what? Your motorcycle has to breathe too! Do your bike a favor and pick up the DNA 2014 - 2020 Yamaha MT-09 FZ-09 Stage 3 Kit Reusable Air Filter. Motorcycle air filters aren't created equal, & a DNA air filter is one of the best around. It uses advanced FCD (Full Contour design) technology to increase air flow. It does this by using the maximum amount of surface area possible. According to DNA, their filters have up 25% more surface area than stock. More air in makes more power, so why not remove the filter all together? C'mon you know the answer to that, the quality of air going into your bike is important as well. DNA motorcycle air filters use 4 layers of premium cotton which block up to 99% of contaminants.
MT-09 SP (18-19)
FZ-09 14 (2020)
TRACER 900 (15-20)
TRACER 900 GT (18-20)
XSR 900 (16-20)
XSR 900 ABARTH (17-18)
MXT9 NIKEN GT (19-20)
NIKEN 850 (19-20)
MXT 850 NIKEN (18-20)
- Features an aluminum high performance air box, with welded aluminum runners and acetal CNC machined velocity stacks
- It is designed to replace the stock air box & allow unrestricted air flow for maximum power and torque increase.
- This kit is designed to be plug n play. Allowing easy access to the throttle bodies.
- A perfect airtight sealing and trouble free filter installation for the user is guaranteed by using a high quality EVA seal
- Installation of this DNA Air filter is very easy, simply follow the installation instructions included
- The filtering efficiency is extremely high at 98-99% filtering efficiency, with 4 layers of DNA Cotton
- The flow of this DNA Fcd filter is very high, 106.19% more than the YAMAHA stock paper filter!
- DNA air filter flow: 194.20 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) @1,5"H2O corrected @ 25° Celsius
- YAMAHA stock paper filter: 151.50 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) @1,5"H2O corrected @ 25° Celsius
- Lifetime Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.