- Micro Grip tank grips offer a bit less grip & are intended for riders with higher skill.
- Easy to apply, no glue or tape is required.
- Won't damage your leathers.
- Use a high density embossed pattern that offers fantastic grip & great maneuverability.
- Used by top teams in World Superbike, British Superbike, and MotoGP.
- Famous Riders using Eazi-Grip Side Tank Pads include HRC rider John McGuiness, BSB champion Josh Brookes, & Isle of Man TT Champion Michael Dunlop!
You've gotta be a pro in the Aprilia world if you're checking these out. Why you ask? Because the Eazi-Grip 2021+ Aprilia RS660 Tuono 660 MICRO Traction Pad Tank Grips offer less grip, & are intended for riders with higer skill! Yes, they're still really grippy, just less so compared to the the standard version. Don't you want the same grips that the top teams in World Superbike, British Superbike, and MotoGP use? Eazi-Grip Traction Tank Pads are sticky, easy to apply, and are custom die-cut for your bike. No glue or tape is required! Eazi-Grip Tank Grips use a high density embossed pattern that offers solid grip & great maneuverability, without ruining your leathers. EaziiGrip isPreferred by Top Riders because they have just the perfect level of grip, comfort & won't damage your leathers like some of those OTHER GUYS tank grips! Working with feedback from leading riders, the Eazi-Grip Tank Pads have evolved to the point where they are the product of choice in the paddock. Famous Riders using Eazi-Grip Side Tank Pads include HRC rider John McGuiness, BSB champion Josh Brookes, & Isle of Man TT Champion Michael Dunlop!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.