- Form-fitting stretch fabric offers compression for optimal heat transfer to your body and action back flex panels for unrestricted movement
- Lightweight, non-coated shell minimizes bulk and maximizes breathability with a fleece inner collar for moisture-wicking properties
- Heat is generated on chest, upper and lower back, sleeves and collar to warm vital areas of the body
- Integrated glove plugs stow in their own zipped pockets when not in use. These coaxial plugs are engineered for the best connection possible.
- Dual zone heating: may be used with either a Single or Dual Heat-troller™
- This garment is designed to be plugged into a DC power source or battery pack
The cornerstone piece in a heated outfit, the FirstGear Men's G4 Heated Motorcycle Jacket Liner is made from of woven polyester with stretch side torso panels to ensure a close, comfortable fit that hugs the body for efficient heat transfer and allows full freedom-of-movement on the machine. The actively heated collar, with its brushed polyester interior, feels terrific against the skin. In addition to the heated collar, heating panels cover the arms, front chest and back for all-around warmth at whatever level you choose to dial-in. The liner is also built to be temperature neutral to allow wearing when active heating isn't necessary. The liner features integrated wiring connections for gloves and packs into its own zippered pouch.
Payment & Security
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.