- Meets or exceeds FMVSS-218 & DOT safety standards
- 4 Shells: Helmet Size Available: from XS to XXL
- Weight: CARBON gr.1250 ± 50 / STANDARD gr.1350 ± 50
- Carbon: The shell is made of fine Carbon, Kevlar and Fiberglass
- Tricarboco: The outer shell is made of Tricarboco fiber that ensure a lighter, harder more safety and impact resistant shell
- Ready for Hydration: Prepared for the hydration system
- Wind Tunnel Tested: The aerodynamic performances are optimized to allow the best comfort at all speed
- Stabilized Spoiler: To guarantee an exceptional aerodynamic penetration and extraordinary stability at various speeds
- CX 0.39: The most aerodynamic on the straight
- CX 0.40: The most aerodynamic in cornering
- Air Vents: Five air intakes & 3 effective air extractors
- Channeled EPS: Canalization of the inner shell to guarantee maximum heat dissipation
- Breath Deflector: An optional tool that help to prevent fogging of the face shield
- Chin Curtain: To ensure a better insulation from the air and noise from the bottom of the helmet
- Breathable: Equipped with technical fabrics to guarantee the maximum breathable
- Hypoallergenic: To minimize allergic reactions
- Removable Inners: Cheek pads and internal shell are completely removable and washable
- High breathable textile*: Infrared technology to ensure better thermoregulation and sweat dissipation. * Only on carbon version
- Outstanding field of vision: To ensure unprecedented vision, allowing the highest levers of safety in any condition
- Optical Visor Class 1: The visor geometries are carefully studied and designed to obtain the best performance achievable for lens
- Anti Fog System: The internal Maxi Vision lens provides an effective anti-fog protection and a wide vision field in the most critical conditions
- Tear Off Ready: All the available SR-GP visors are tear-off lenses ready (Racing Visors)
- Double D-Ring: The system ensures stability, safety and strength. The strap features Double D-Ring in light alloy
- Emergency release system: Equipped with cheek pads with a rapid removal system
- Racing Lock System: This metal alloy system guarantees a better stability to the visor
The Suomy SR-GP Glory Race Full Face Motorcycle Helmet raises the bar of high performance, taking known standards to a new level. The SR-GP, a synthesis of a deep study aimed at achieving ultimate performance, done with crucial contribution of top level MotoGP and Road Racing riders. The Suomy SR-GP has been designed as an extension of the human body to guarantee excellent performance, on the fast straights and also in corners, an unprecedented revolution in the helmet design concept. Air intake ducts which work in conjunction with a neatly integrated channel system and the hot air extraction, working together with the rear spoiler, guaranteeing excellent airflow inside the helmet. The Suomy R&D created a package of solutions that enhance comfort, versatility with breathable technical fabric and a balanced fitting suitable for any type of riding. The stunning field of view was designed to maximize the performance of the rider. The 92 deg of vertical vision and 210 deg of peripheral view are the key features of SR-GP. The Suomy R&D department created a package of solutions that enhance active and passive safety.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.