- Lined with heating coils throughout each glove to prevent cold hands during the harshest weather
- Aqrotex® waterproofed membrane allows sweat to exit while blocking moisture from seeping in
- 3M Thinsulate™ lining retains heat and blocks any cold air from blowing in
- Touchscreen enabled fingertip for cellphone use and a squeegee sewn into the thumb panel to wipe moisture off visor / goggles
- Carbon fiber molded knuckle protection, Kevlar reinforced fingers, and a top grain drum dyed cowhide leather provide the most durable external layer
- Coaxial plugs engineered for the best connection possible
- Dual zone heating: May be used with either a Single or Dual Heat-troller™
- These gloves are designed to be plugged into a DC power source or battery pack
FirstGear Ultimate Touring Men's Leather Heated I-Touch Motorcycle Gloves are optimal for keeping your hands warm on long adventures. The I-Touch feature allows you to use touch screens without taking your gloves off. They're made from Grade A top grain drum dyed cowhide and include a cold resist layer of Thinsulate™ that traps air between you and the outside. With a waterproof membrane inside, your hands will feel the bike, not the elements. The palms have reinforced protection and the fingers are pre-curved, so there’s less time required to break them in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.