- Long oval shell for head shapes with pronounced length, but a reduced width
- Quick-release lever for side pod and faceshield
- Clear anti-fog Pinlock® insert for all-season visibility
- QVF and QVR upper ventilation ducts offer more adjustment and better flow-through performance
- Fully removable, anti-bacterial Eco-Pure liner
- Water-repellent, ES chin cover increases exhaust from mouth area while reducing wind noise
- Compatible with VAS-V Pro Shade system
- Long Oval head shape
- Top of the line safety from a trusted name in helmets
Arai® has a reputation for handcrafting the best helmets in the world, and the Signet-X Dyno is no exception. Boasting an all new Peripherally Belted – Super Complex Laminate Construction (PB-ScLc) shell design that delivers both performance and affordability while incorporating the new Variable Axis System (VAS) shield system that allows a rounder shell shape and an easy-to-use changing system. The Signet-X comes standard with a VAS Max Vision faceshield to provide better visibility in all seasons and for all types of riding. The VAS shield is smaller and lower than the previous design with adjustable air intake vents that provide improved sealing, which decreases road noise and water intrusion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.