- Fully removable, replaceable and washable liner
- Optional liner sizes available for a custom fit
- Four top vents
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
- Intermediate Oval head shape
- Versatile dual-sport design that works well for many kinds of riding
The Twin-Cam Shield Pivot System on the Arai XD4 Depart helmet allows the faceshield to operate fully under a peak that can be lowered for better aerodynamics. Its high-flow peak channels air directly into the front vents. Dual TDF3 top intake vents and Double Delta bridged exhaust vents are designed to draw a significant volume of air from the helmet interior. The shell, constructed of fiberglass composite, is stronger and lighter and allows the use of softer, less dense liner materials for increased rider comfort. An efficient chinbar vent, with interior and exterior controls, flows fresh air to the mouth area or across the shield interior to help prevent fogging, while large chinbar side exhaust vents draw out additional hot air. Arai XD4 series helmets can be configured with a removable shield, for use with goggles, and a removable peak.
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.