You gotta breathe man, that's life. Guess what? Your motorcycle has to breathe too! Do your bike a favor and pick up the DNA 2009 - 2014 Yamaha YZF-R1 Reusable Air Filter. Motorcycle air filters aren't created equal, & a DNA air filter is one of the best around. It uses advanced FCD (Full Contour design) technology to increase air flow. It does this by using the maximum amount of surface area possible. According to DNA, their filters have up 25% more surface area than stock. More air in makes more power, so why not remove the filter all together? C'mon you know the answer to that, the quality of air going into your bike is important as well. DNA motorcycle air filters use 4 layers of premium cotton which block up to 99% of contaminants.
DNA 2009 - 2014 Yamaha R1 Reusable Air Filter
Yamaha YZF-R1 (2009-2014)
- DNA's advanced FCd (Full Contour design).
- DNA Fcd air filter flow: 188.4 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5" H2O corrected @ 25 degrees Celsius.
- The DNA filter has a 14.33% higher airflow than the Yamaha stock paper filter!
- Extremely high filtering efficiency of 98-99%, with 4 layers of DNA Next Generation Premium Cotton.
- These air filters are washable and resusable.
- Drop-In Hassle Free Installation (simply follow the information in the workshop manual).
- Lifetime Warranty
Payment & Security
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.