- For: Ducati Multistrada 1200 / S
- Shave seconds off of your lap time.
- Clutchless Up & Down shifts.
- Shift while cornering
- Easy to install Plug & Play bike specific wiring harness and shift rod included.
- Standalone System does not require a Piggyback Fuel Management System.
- Customizable settings: 1. Cut Time ("T"), 2. Cut Type ("U"), 3. Up-shift Pre-Load ("L"), 4. Minimum RPM Limit ("SR"), 5. Push or Pull ("CE"), 6. Up-Shift Smooth Adjuster ("RR").
- Non-Homologated for Professional Closed Circuit Use
- Sensors are certified to over 1,000,000 shifts.
- All kits are 100% tested for performance at the end of production.
- Made in Italy.
Nearly everyone is searching for a way to shave seconds off of their lap time, & the IRC Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Clutchless Quickshifter Auto Blipper will definitely help. Operating the clutch may seem like second nature by now, but an IRC quick shifter with auto blipper will eliminate the need for it altogether. This will free up your hand, your attention & time. Fractions of a second may not seem like a lot, but we all know they add up quick! IRC Components Up & Auto-Blipper Down Motorcycle Quickshifter for Ducati Multistrada 1200 / S with "Strain Gauge Sensor" Technology. Allows for Full Throttle Clutchless Up & Down Shifting. MotoGP certified by Magneti Marelli state-of-the-art load cell sensor with both right and left dual "Magic" threads". The IRC Components ELECTRONIC quick-shifter has a major advantage over other units in the market because it dynamically considers the RPM and Acceleration to modify the Cut Time ("T") and Pulses Power Progressively eliminating gear box shock (this means you can shift while cornering). The intelligent controller of the IRC quick-shifter is directly connected to the load cell; signal handling is extremely precise and controlled. Easy to install Plug & Play bike specific wiring harness and shift rod (M6-M6) included. No laptop required. Standalone System does not require a Piggyback Fuel Management System.
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.