- For: Ducati Multistrada 950 / 1200 / 1260 (S, Enduro) and Pikes Peak
- Shave seconds off of your lap time.
- Clutchless Up shifts.
- Shift while cornering
- Easy to install Plug & Play bike specific wiring harness and shift rod included.
- Standalone System does not require a Piggyback Fuel Management System.
- Customizable settings: 1. Cut Time ("T"), 2. Cut Type ("U"), 3. Up-shift Pre-Load ("L"), 4. Minimum RPM Limit ("SR"), 5. Push or Pull ("CE"), 6. Up-Shift Smooth Adjuster ("RR").
- Non-Homologated for Professional Closed Circuit Use
- Sensors are certified to over 1,000,000 shifts.
- All kits are 100% tested for performance at the end of production.
- Made in Italy.
Nearly everyone is searching for a way to shave seconds off of their lap time, & the IRC Ducati Multistrada 950 1200 1260 Clutchless Quickshifter will definitely help. Operating the clutch may seem like second nature by now, but an IRC quick shifter will reduce the need for it. This will free up your hand, your attention & time. Fractions of a second may not seem like a lot, but we all know they add up quick! IRC Quickshifter for Ducati Multistrada 950 / 1200 / 1260 (S, Enduro) and Pikes Peak motorcycles with "Strain Gauge" sensor technology for street and track riding. State-of-the-art load cell sensor with right and left dual "Magic" threads". The IRC Components ELECTRONIC quickshifter has a major advantage over other units in the market because it dynamically considers the RPM and Acceleration to modify the Cut Time ("T"). It Pulses Power Progressively eliminating gear box shock which is helpful during cornering or braking. The intelligent controller of the IRC quickshifter is directly connected to the load cell; signal handling is extremely precise and controlled. Easy to install Plug & Play bike specific wiring harness and shift rod included. Standalone System does not require a Piggyback Fuel Management System. System bypasses the Ducati "DQS" software which may be installed from the factory.
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are you going to have stock soon? Thank you
Hello, Thanks for the message, the current ETA on these is May 31st 2022. I see you submitted an in-stock request for the item and that is tbe best way to get notified when more come in. We will send you an email when they arrive. Just make sure to check your spam.