- For: Kawasaki Z125 Pro
- Shave seconds off of your lap time.
- Clutchless Up shifts.
- Shift while cornering
- Easy to install Plug & Play bike specific wiring harness and shift rod included.
- Standalone System does not require a Piggyback Fuel Management System.
- Customizable settings: 1. Cut Time ("T"), 2. Cut Type ("U"), 3. Up-shift Pre-Load ("L"), 4. Minimum RPM Limit ("SR"), 5. Push or Pull ("CE"), 6. Up-Shift Smooth Adjuster ("RR").
- Non-Homologated for Professional Closed Circuit Use
- Sensors are certified to over 1,000,000 shifts.
- All kits are 100% tested for performance at the end of production.
- Made in Italy.
Nearly everyone is searching for a way to shave seconds off of their lap time, & the IRC Kawasaki Z125 Pro Clutchless Quickshifter will definitely help. Operating the clutch may seem like second nature by now, but an IRC quick shifter will reduce the need for it. This will free up your hand, your attention & time. Fractions of a second may not seem like a lot, but we all know they add up quick! IRC Components Quickshifter for Kawasaki Z125 Pro motorcycles with "Strain Gauge" sensor technology for street and track riding. MotoGP certified by Magneti Marelli state-of-the-art load cell sensor with both right and left dual "Magic" threads". The IRC Components ELECTRONIC quick-shifter has a major advantage over other units in the market because it dynamically considers the RPM and Acceleration to modify the Cut Time ("T") and Pulses Power Progressively eliminating gear box shock which is helpful during cornering or braking to prevent upsetting the chassis that can lead to a loss of traction or change in the bikes trajectory (this means you can up-shift while cornering and get back on the throttle quicker). The intelligent controller of the IRC quick-shifter is directly connected to the load cell; signal handling is extremely precise and controlled. Easy to install Plug & Play bike specific wiring harness and shift rod (M6-M6 / 165mm) included. Standalone System does not require a Piggyback Fuel Management System.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.