- For: Dynojet Power Commander V equipped motorcycles
- Shave seconds off of your lap time.
- Clutchless Up shifts.
- Shift while cornering
- Easy installation by inserting two wires from the IRC module directly into Port 4 & 5 of the PCV, +12v (tail light), Ground (battery)
- This is a Dynojet Quick Shifter (DQS) direct replacement. Shift rod (M6-M6 / 165mm) included.
- Customizable settings: 1. Cut Time ("T"), 2. Cut Type ("U"), 3. Up-shift Pre-Load ("L"), 4. Minimum RPM Limit ("SR"), 5. Push or Pull ("CE"), 6. Up-Shift Smooth Adjuster ("RR").
- Non-Homologated for Professional Closed Circuit Use
- Sensors are certified to over 1,000,000 shifts.
- All kits are 100% tested for performance at the end of production.
- Made in Italy.
Nearly everyone is searching for a way to shave seconds off of their lap time, & the IRC Dynojet Power Commander V QuickShift Sensor Kit will definitely help. Operating the clutch may seem like second nature by now, but an IRC quick shifter with auto blipper will eliminate the need for it altogether. This will free up your hand, your attention & time. Fractions of a second may not seem like a lot, but we all know they add up quick! IRC Quickshifter for Dynojet Power Commander V equipped motorcycles with Strain Gauge sensor technology for street and track riding. State-of-the-art load cell sensor with right and left dual Magic threads. The IRC Components ELECTRONIC shifter has a major advantage over the Dynojet Pressure Shift Sensor which is slow and bulky and the IRC can be programmed for used in either Push or Pull setup. The intelligent controller of the IRC quickshifter is directly connected to the load cell; signal handling is extremely precise and controlled. Easy installation by inserting two wires from the IRC module directly into Port 4 & 5 of the PCV, +12v (tail light), Ground (battery). This is a Dynojet Quick Shifter (DQS) direct replacement. Shift rod (M6-M6 / 165mm) included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.