- Designed for modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems
- Made in USA.
Red Line 12 oz WaterWetter Super Coolant reduces coolant temperatures by as much as 30° F. Can be used to provide rust and corrosion protection in plain water for racing engines, which provides much better heat transfer properties than glycol-based antifreeze. Can be added to new or used antifreeze to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems. May allow more spark advance for increased torque. Reduces rust, corrosion and electrolysis of all metals. Cleans and lubricates water pump seals, prevents foaming, and complexes with hard water to reduce scale
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.