- Both use the same lightweight thermoplastic shells & are pinlock ready.
- They use the same drop down sun visor, windscreen, and ventilation systems. (In these pictures the SX.100R is depicted with a tinted windscreen)
- Both are compatible with & contain built-in space for the Sena X.COM Bluetooth Headset (sold separately)
- Both use an X-MART Dry Fabrics Liner, designed to keep riders cool & dry for longer periods of time.
- Both have an intermediate oval head shape design.
- Both feature a Chin Wind stopper, designed to reduce noise at high speeds.
- Both meet DOT safety standards. (EPS for international buyers).
- They are both modestly priced.
- The SX.100R features a double-blade spoiler at the rear, designed in order to increase aerodynamic performance & reduce turbulence at high speeds.
- The SX.100R is even better optimized towards racing & track days.
- The SX.100R features improved aerodynamics.
- The Nexx SX.100 and the SX.100R both have different designs available.
Both helmets are modestly priced, so when deciding on which to buy, it ultimately comes down to whether you want the helmet for everyday use or for track riding & races. Since the SX.100R has the double blade spoiler & improved aerodynamics it's a favorite among trackday enthusiasts. We hope this post helped clear up any confusion you may have had about the NEXX SX.100 and SX.100R. Have fun out there and ride safe!