- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
This is the Woodcraft 2013-2018 Kawasaki Ninja ZX636 STD / GP Shift Complete Rearset Kit w/ Pedals. The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to. This kit is designed specifically for the ZX6R to give you the optimum foot position and ground clearance for racing. This kit is upgradeable at any time to accept the CFM 3 piece billet shift pedal.
Kit Specific details:
- Shift Pattern: This complete rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift.
- Peg Movement: Moves pegs up 1" (adjustable +/- 1/4") and back 1/2" (adjustable +/- 1/4").
- Qhickshifter: Push type for STD shift- pull type for GP shift.
- OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit utilizes some OEM components - see exploded drawings for details.
(NOTE: Due to interference with the rearset bracket, this kit will not allow for use of "shorty" style exhausts- including Graves, M4, and Two Brothers.)
2013-2018 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-636R
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.