- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
This is the Woodcraft 2006-2010 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10 STD / GP Shift Complete Rearset Kit w/ Pedals. The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
Kit Specific Details:
- Shift Pattern: This complete rearset kit can be used in either STD or GP shift.
- Peg Movement: Moves pegs up 3/4" (adjustable +/- 1/4") and back 1/2" (adjustable +/- 1/4").
- Quickshifter: Push Type quickshifter in STD shift- Pull type in GP shift.
- OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit utilizes some OEM components - see exploded drawings for details.
(NOTE: To use this kit in GP shift- the fairing needs to be trimmed and the side stand switch removed.)
2006-2010 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.