- The CoolAss Medium measures about 18 x 28” when laid flat. The Large measures about 22 x 31” when laid flat. And the XL measures about 26 x 39” when laid flat
- It'll keep your butt cool!
- Water Resistant
- Low Maintenance
- Your seat wont fade or crack from the hot sun.
- Drawn elastic perimeter of about 46” for the M, 56" for the L, and 80" for the XL.
- Average depth is roughly 4” for the M, 5" for the L, and 6" for the XL
- Distance around your seat is between 50" and 88" for the M. 60 and 102” for the L. and 80" and 130” for the XL.
- MEDIUM is Great for Honda Rebel, Harley Sportsters, smaller Suzuki Boulevards, like the S40 and C50, Yamaha V-Star 250, Harley Wide Glide.
- Large is a Great fit for most Harleys, including Road King, Heritage, V-Rod and Dyna. Also, buy DS-L for Honda cruisers, including 1300 and VTX 1800, as well as nearly every Yamaha Star and Kawasaki Vulcan.
- EXTRA LARGE is a Great fit for most Goldwings*, Harley Ultras* and Electras*, Yamaha Royal Venture, Spyder ST, RS and RT, along with most large sport bikes like the Honda NT 700V and most other large v-twin cruisers
- Please measure your seat before purchasing, sub-models may greatly vary in size.
Keep your butt cool and protect your seat with the CoolAss Reflective waterproof Motorcycle Seat Cover! Just put it on your saddle or seat when you park, fold it up and pack it away when you’re ready to go. It’s a great water-resistant seat cover that will shield your motorcycle seat from the rain and the hot sun that can cause damage. Having a removable seat cover for your motorcycle provides you with a safe & cool place to sit anywhere and anytime!
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Best thing I spent for my motorcycle
So far, its been great. It lightweight and compact. I bought it for my Road Glide.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
When do expect to get in the extra large coolers seat cover
Hello, Thanks for the message, the XL's have been discontinued by the manufacturer and we don't expect to get more in at this time. I hope this helps!