- We've been an Authorized NEXX US dealer since 2015.
- All NEXX helmets ship direct from the NEXX USA warehouse so you'll get the newest version & warranty.
- US buyers will be sure to get the DOT version. Not the European version which is not authorized for sale in the USA.
- X-MATRIX 2 Shell (Fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special weaving structural, high-performance organic fibers, biaxial fiberglass twile; organic fibers)
- Shell Sizes: 2 (XS-M | L-XXL)
- PC Lexan flat shield
- Prepared for the use of Raleri Anti-Fog system
- Double-D ring buckle
- X.MART DRY Fabrics
- Soft anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric inner lining
- 3D Formed Pad, removable and washable
- Chin wind stopper
- Chin Ventilation with adjustable position open/close
- Weight: 1350grs +/- 50 grs
- Homologation: ECE/22-05,DOT e NBR-7471:2001
Let’s get readyyyy to rum….. Wait a second, isn’t that phrase copyrighted? Anyways, in this corner, it’s sleek, it’s sexy, it’s the NEXX X.G100 R Racer Rumble Full Face Retro Motorcycle Helmet. The Modern Classic Flat Visor: Featuring a wide field of vision, the X.G100R full visor, made of unbreakable PC Lexan, optical class I and anti-scratch, is prepared to fit a special Raleri’s fog free lens. More comfort improved fitting: The new X.G100 R comes in 2 shell sizes for an outstanding comfort and fit. The cushiony, Luxurious interior: The masterly designed interior is both stylish and simplistic and the pinnacle of the X.G100 comfort. The X-Mart Dry technology brings a soft touch and a clever cooling system Featuring a drying rate, twice as fast as normal cotton and gives extra insulation on colder days. All the interior pieces are fully removable and washable, anti-sweat and anti-allergic. The Dynamic Flow – Through Chin Ventilation: With an on/off switch to control the helmet’s internal ventilation. Chin Deflector: Equipped with a chin wind stopper, developed to reduce wind noise, draft and provide a better snug fit around the neck and lower facial area.
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.