- We've been an Authorized NEXX US dealer since 2015.
- All NEXX helmets ship direct from the NEXX USA warehouse so you'll get the newest version & warranty.
- US buyers will be sure to get the DOT version. Not the European version which is not authorized for sale in the USA.
- X-MATRIX Shell (multiaxial fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special aramid fibers and carbon reinforcement)
- DOT FMVSS 218
- Weight: 1400gr Street Version and 1500gr Dual Version
- Pinlock ready
- X.MART DRY fabrics
- Emergency Strap V2
- Double D-Ring buckle
- Panoramic Eye Port
- 3D Lining and Cheek pads
- Prepared for X-COM – NEXX Intercom system
- 80% Tint Inner Sun visor
- PC Lexan Shield Clear with Anti-Fog position and Super Lock
- X-Block Quick Release System
- Visor with recessed cavity for pinlock
- Chin Wind stopper
- Night vision - reflectors
- Chin Ventilation
- Air Dynamic System - 3 inlets and 4 outlets air-vents
- Aerodynamic Shell And Rim
- Ergo Padding System
- Peak Extensor
- Action Camera Support top and sides
- Prepared for Quick Strap
- Special Chin Shape to reduce breast injury risk from frontal impacts
This may be called a "plain" helmet but it's really anything but. You're checking out the NEXX X.WED Solid Plain Dual Sport Motorcycle Helmet! The quietness, comfort, and looks are still delivered in a super safe package. Thanks to refined aerodynamics, vents and anti-noise pads the NEXX X.WED is quieter than ever. Riders constantly tell us that NEXX helmets are the quietest they've ever used. The adjustable ventilation system alongside the moisture wicking interior will keep your head and face comfy during your ride. Wouldn't it be cool if you can spot danger before it's too late? The panoramic eye port is extremely wide so you will have better visibility. As always, getting into an accident would really stink, but hopefully with the NEXX X.WED Solid Plain Helmet hopefully it will stink less.The construction of the helmet is solid and the fit is snug, yet comfortable. The cheek pads even have an emergency release system; this will allow first responders to easily remove the helmet while reducing further trauma.
Payment & Security
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.