- 2 Shells: Helmet Size Available: from XS to XXL
- Advanced Thermoplastic: The outer shell in injection-molded Thermoplastic reinforced resin
- Goggles Fit Easily
- Wide Vision: The wide opening of the visual field allows a safer and more performing ride
- Air Vents: Effective top and chin vents. Exhaust port
- Channeled EPS: Canalization of the inner shell to guarantee the maximum heat dissipation
- Breathable Fabric: Equipped with technical fabrics to guarantee the maximum breathable inside the helmet
- Hypoallergenic: To minimize allergic reactions
- Removable Inners: Cheek pads and internal shell are completely removable and made with a prestigious sweat-absorbing materials
- Washable Comfort Liner: Cheek pads and internal shell are washable and largely customizable
- Peak: Removable, Adjustable peak designed to have an optimal aero-dynamicics and with a wide range of motion
- Double D-Ring: The system ensures stability, safety and strength. The strap features Double D-Ring in light alloy
It’s not the jump or landing that’s scarry, it’s the big gap in the middle. This is the Suomy X-Wing Gap Off Road Motorcycle Helmet. The Suomy X-Wing is a perfect entry level motocross helmet that won’t leave you wondering how you’re going to pay your bills after purchase. Ok, maybe you’ll still wonder how you’re going to pay your bills but it won’t be because you spent $600 on a helmet. The shape, air intake positioning, and comfort liners are developed to obtain the maximum efficiency in heat dissipation inside the helmet. The Suomy R&D nerds created a package of solutions that enhance comfort, versatility with breathable technical fabric and a balanced fitting suitable for any type of riding.
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.