- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
This is the Woodcraft 2003-2004 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6 ZX636 STD / GP Shift Complete Rearset Kit W/ Pedals. The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
Kit Specific Details:
- Shift Pattern: This complete rearset kit can be used in either STD or GP shift.
- Peg Movement: Moves pegs up and back 0.5"
- Quickshifter: Push type for standard Shift- Pull type for GP shift. Requires the purchase of a shorter shift rod. Part number 07-2550- 5.5" female shift rod is recommended for a Dynojet style quickshifter.
- 2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-636R
- 2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6RR
- 2004 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-636R
- 2004 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6RR
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.