- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
This is the Woodcraft 2004-2007 Honda CBR1000RR STD / GP Shift Complete Rearset Kit w/ Pedals. The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
Kit Specific Details:
- Shift Pattern: This complete rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift.
- Peg Movement: Moves pegs up 1" Back 1.25"
- Quickshifter: Pull type quickshifter in STD shift- Push type in GP shift.
(NOTE: This kit allows for (but does not require) the removal of the heavy kickstand mount.)
2004-2007 Honda CBR1000RR
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.