- 5 mm bars with extra-soft, two-component casing prevents damage to paintwork
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- Specially hardened steel construction
- Alarm at a volume of at least 100 dB for 20 seconds, followed by automatic reactivation
- 3D Position Detection detects vibrations and the smallest movements, in all three dimensions to trigger the alarm
- Small warning beep in the event of minor and brief vibrations, e.g. if a football bounces nearby
- Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status
- Plus cylinder for maximum protection against attempted manipulation
The BORDO™ Alarm 6000A is the first folding lock that sounds an alarm if it detects an attempted attack. The sensor technology can distinguish between picking attempts and small vibrations, which occur when the lock is connected.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.