Powersports UTV 25” Soundbar
- IPX5 Rated One Pair of 4" Full Range Speakers
- Weatherproof IPX 5 Rated One Pair of 1" Horn Loaded Tweeters
- Built-in Class A/B Amp and 3.5mm Aux Input Compatible with Audio Output of Smartphones and MP3 Players
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming - play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- IPX 5 Rated Weatherproof Enclosure, USB full charging and Wireless Remote
- Preset EQ
- Multi-Angle Adjustable Clamps fit bars from 1.75” to 2”. Great for ATV’s or UTV’s!
Audio streaming [A2DP] is an audio protocol of Bluetooth technology. This profile allows for audio to be streamed wirelessly from your compatible device, such as a Smartphone, to the source unit so you can enjoy your favorite music or streaming music service such as Pandora or Spotify, wirelessly with Boss Audio Systems® Slim Series Sound Bars 25"
Systems with a built-in amplifier do not require the addition of an outside amp to play louder. You only need a 12V power source, a few connections, an audio source such as an MP3 player or Smartphone, and you are ready to start listening.
Class A/B amplifiers have long been known for their ability to produce great quality sound while performing more efficiently than pure Class A amplifiers. We have developed a specific linear circuitry that further reduces distortion while increasing both sound quality and power output.
Plug & Play
Plug and play systems are the quickest and easiest systems to get up and running. In most cases, installation involves simply plugging the unit into a wired 12V power source. Once you have power, connect your audio source such as a Smartphone or MP3player and you are ready to start listening.
Wireless Remote Control
A wireless remote control gives you commanding access to the key functions of your unit from the palm of your hand.c
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.