500 WATTS MAX POWER | 27" AMPLIFIED SOUND BAR Featuring Built-in Class D Amplifier, External BLUETOOTH Controller and Built-in Dome Light
- IPX5 Rated 3" Full Range Speakers, Three Pairs
- Weatherproof IPX 5 Rated 1" Horn Loaded Tweeters, One Pair
- 500 Watts Max Built-in Class D Amp and 3.5mm Aux Input Compatible with Audio Output of Smartphones and MP3 Players
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming - play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- IPX 5 Rated Weatherproof Enclosure and Bluetooth In-line Remote with USB Charging
- Built-in LED Lights, Built-in DSP, Pre Amp outputs allow you to connect multiple Systems together
- Multi-Angle Adjustable Clamps fit bars from 1.75” to 2”. Great for ATV’s or UTV’s!
Audio streaming [A2DP] is an audio protocol of Bluetooth technology. This profile allows for audio to be streamed wirelessly from your compatible device, such as a Smartphone, to the source unit so you can enjoy your favorite music or streaming music service such as Pandora or Spotify, wirelessly with Boss Audio Systems® Tuck-and-Ride Sound Bars 6 Full Range Speakers and 2 Tweeters
The Aux Input allows you to connect to the audio output of an external device such as an MP3 Player or Smartphone so you can enjoy your music through your system.
Systems with a built-in amplifier do not require the addition of an outside amp to play louder. You only need a 12V power source, a few connections, an audio source such as an MP3 player or Smartphone, and you are ready to start listening.
Class D Amps
Class D is a high speed switching amplifier technology that is more efficient, generates less heat and draws less power than traditional Class A/B amps. We use Class D in our monoblock amplifiers to give you massive amounts of power in a relatively small footprint for clean, powerful, bass.
IPX is a rating standard indicating a product’s level of protection against water. It ranges from no protection (IPX0) to water splashing against the enclosure (IPX4) to complete immersion in water (IPX8) and close-range, continuous high pressure, high temperature spray downs (IPX9K). The products we test and rate have been designed with activities of the user in mind.
LED Light Bar
The built-in LED light bar helps guide the way. The light bar can be switched on and off so you only use it when you need it.
Multi-Function Remote Control
In-line Remote Control that can be installed in a convenient, safe place to allow you to control the volume, track and other functions of your system while riding.
Wireless Remote Control
A wireless remote control gives you commanding access to the key functions of your unit from the palm of your hand.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.