- Removable, washable comfort liner features Genuine Dri-Lex® anti-bacterial fabric
- Emergency Quick-Release Cheek Pads
- PU-over molded EPP lined chin bar includes Sternum Pad
- Goggle band integrated shell recess at the eyeport area improves goggle fit and seal
- Shear-Away Visor Screws designed to reduce angular acceleration potential
- Nose guard provides improved roost protection
- Titanium D-Rings
- Light weight with improved center of gravity (+/- 1480 grams Size M)
- Exceeds DOT, ECE, ACU and ASTM Standards
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Box out the competition and get out in the lead. You’re going to love the 6D ATR-2 Quadrant Off Road Motorcycle Helmet! The ATR-2 is the most advanced helmet ever manufactured for off-road motorcycle riding or competition. Its high-tech ODS system combined with its ability to be rebuilt after most moderate to severe crash impacts separate this helmet from all others. Designed and engineered to provide the most active and progressive energy management solution possible, the ATR-2 outperforms all others in impact mitigation across the widest range of impact demands. 6D’s patented Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) technology is an active, in-helmet suspension and kinetic energy management system. Engineered to uncouple the helmet’s exterior shell from the inner EPS liner, the system effectively mitigates energy transfer to the head and brain of the rider during any given accident or impact event.Rebuildable ODS System:
- Patented Omni-Directional Suspension® (ODS®)
- Improved ODS design mitigates Angular and Linear Accelerations
- Replaceable Inner EPS Liner
- Multi-impact EPP Outer Liner incorporates Isolation Damping Towers
- Rotational Energy Management Disks reduce Angular Acceleration
- Superior low, mid, and high velocity impact mitigation
- Air-Gap Ventilation System with 17 Transfer Ports
- Rebuild/ Crash Replacement Program
- Optimized compliant light weight Tri-Composite Shell provides superior energy absorption
- 3 Shell Sizes optimize the size to weight ratio
- Rear lower shell incorporates compliant zone at the cervical spine location
- Brow Rib increases shell integrity above the eyeport
- Clavicle Cut-Away provides increased clearance
- 9 Intake Ports and 6 Exhaust Ports work in unison with the Air Gap Ventilation System
- United States US 8,955,169 B2
- Europe EP 2 672 853 B1
- China ZL 201280017579.1
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.