- Construction: 3-Layer Merino wool blend insulation with wicking air mesh and perforated air trap foam. Castle Cold Shield® Technology: removable insole, wicking wool blend with metallic heat reflecting layer
- Waterproofing: Fully integrated Castle DRY-X® waterproof membrane. Weatherproof treated shell materials include 1000D nylon upper with Armstrong PU coated leather
- Reflective elements
- Molded high abrasion toe
- Castle Quick Connect buckle system
- Snow shield gaiter with bungee cord lock
- EVA footbed offers all day comfort & thermal enhancement from the cold
- Comfort Rating: -60*F / -51*C
- Replacement insoles available
Hate dealing with laces yet still need some solid footwear? The Castle X Barrier 2 Snowmobile Boots use a quick connect buckle so all you have to do is slide your foot in, buckle up and then send it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does the barrier x boot usually run true to size?
Castle boots have a tendency to run large, about a half size. A larger toe box allows for a medium weight wool sock and then allows room for the toes to wiggle. When sizing, no need to size up for a sock.