- The CoolAss Medium measures about 18 x 28” when laid flat. The Large measures about 22 x 31” when laid flat. And the XL measures about 26 x 39” when laid flat
- It'll keep your butt cool!
- Water Resistant
- Low Maintenance
- Your seat wont fade or crack from the hot sun.
- Drawn elastic perimeter of about 46” for the M, 56" for the L, and 80" for the XL.
- Average depth is roughly 4” for the M, 5" for the L, and 6" for the XL
- Distance around your seat is between 50" and 88" for the M. 60 and 102” for the L. and 80" and 130” for the XL.
- MEDIUM is Great for the Genuine Scooter Buddy, Stella, and Roughhouse, Vespa LX 150, Yamaha Zuma 125, and Kymco Candy and Compagno. DS-M is also perfect for many older Vespas, the Aprillia Scarabeo 50, Honda Ruckus, Vespa PX 150, Kymco People 50, Lambretta Uno 50, and smaller Yamaha scooters like Vino 50 and C3.
- Large is a Great fit for the Kymco Movie 150 and Agility 50 and 125, Vespa Fly 50, ET4 150, LXV 150 and GTS / GTV 300. Also buy DS-L for Genuine’s Hooligan, Lambretta Due 50 and Uno 150, and many more.
- EXTRA LARGE is a Great fit for the Piaggio MP3 and BV 350, Suzuki Burgman, Kymco xciting and Downtown 300, Yamaha Majesty, and Honda Forza and Silver Wing. Best choice for just about every scooter with a large dual queen or dual king saddle.
- Please measure your seat before purchasing, sub-models may greatly vary in size.
Shield your seat from the scorching hot sun and the annoying rain with a CoolAss Reflective waterproof Scooter Seat Cover! Just put it on your seat when you park, fold it up and pack it away when you’re ready to go. Not only will the Coolass cover keep your butt cool, it will also protect your seat from the damaging effects of the sun and rain. Having a removable seat cover for your scooter provides you with a safe & cool place to sit anywhere and anytime!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.