You gotta breathe man, that's life. Guess what? Your motorcycle has to breathe too! Do your bike a favor and pick up the DNA 2007+ Honda CBR 600 RR Reusable Air Filter. Motorcycle air filters aren't created equal, & a DNA air filter is one of the best around. It uses advanced FCD (Full Contour design) technology to increase air flow. It does this by using the maximum amount of surface area possible. According to DNA, their filters have up 25% more surface area than stock. More air in makes more power, so why not remove the filter all together? C'mon you know the answer to that, the quality of air going into your bike is important as well. DNA motorcycle air filters use 4 layers of premium cotton which block up to 99% of contaminants.
Equivalent to Honda OEM: 17210MFJD00 & 17210MFJD01
Honda CBR 600 RR (2007+)
Honda CBR 600 RR ABS (2010+)
- DNA's advanced FCd (Full Contour design).
- DNA Fcd air filter flow: 197.8 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5" H2O corrected @ 25 degrees Celsius.
- The DNA filter has a 31.2% higher airflow than the Honda stock paper filter!
- Extremely high filtering efficiency of 98-99%, with 4 layers of DNA Next Generation Premium Cotton.
- These air filters are washable and reusable.
- Drop-In Hassle Free Installation (simply follow the information in the workshop manual).
- Lifetime Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.