- Equipped with heat elements to keep all toes warm
- Comfortably thin form-fitting stretchfabric minimizes bulk when worn in another sock layer or boots and helps wick moisture
- Coaxial plugs, engineered for the best connection possible, are designed to be compatible with other heated apparel
FirstGear Heated Motorcycle Socks are made from micro fleece to warm one of the most common areas that get cold on a rider: their feet. We reduced the bulk by using the latest in flat heat technology and focused on heel fit to make sure it’s seamless in the toe area. Hook up the socks to our Heat-troller through our Heated Pants or order our Long Y cable to power them alone. There are 9 watts of heat (a draw of .7 amps at 13.8 volts) in each sock.
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.