- CONSTRUCTION: High performance nylon and polyester shell
- WATERPROOFING: Ven-Tex® 2.0 Dual stage 10,000mm/10,000g/m2 waterproof, windproof, breathable laminated shell materials. Seam sealed. DWR (durable water resistant) coated outer shell.
- Backpack friendly Ventec® Ventilation System with snow blocker mesh: Core Side, Chest, Bicep, Back & Inner Thigh.
- Comfort-Flow™ polyester mesh lined
- Internal Lycra® hand gaiters
- Removable inner suspender system
- Precurved arms and knees
- Reinforced seat, knee and instep panels
- Memory foam padded knees
- Reinforced double layer seat
- Left sleeve key pocket with goggle wipe
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective elements
- Zippered internal cap pocket, dual Spandex™ storage pockets & oversized hand pockets
- Double stitched seams
- 360 ̊ adjustable length feature
- Shock-cord adjustable, insulated, fleece lined collar
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs and waist
- 2-way waterproof main zipper
- Pit zips utilize snow blocker mesh
- Water-resistant zippers throughout
- Removable hood
- Inner snow gaiters allow for boot attachment
- Tether D-Ring
The Castle X Freedom Winter Snowmobile Monosuit is Part of Castle’s Back Country Series which is designed to excel in both on and off the trail riding conditions. The Freedom Monosuit has a 3 Year Warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi. Are legs tapered or straight? Thank you!
Hello, I just asked themanufacturer, they indicacted the legs on this monosuit are straight. Hope this helps!