- 11 watts of heat (a draw of .7 amps at 13.8 volts) in each glove gives a nice warmth.
- Glove Liners are not waterproof. Don't use when wet.
- Equipped with heat elements throughout keeping the thumb & fingers warm
- Comfortably thin form-fitting stretchy fabric minimizes bulk when worn under riding gloves and helps wick moisture
- Coaxial plugs are engineered for the best connection possible and are designed to be compatible with other heated apparel
Heat the gloves you already have with the FirstGear Men's Heated Motorcycle Glove Liners. These glove liners are are warm, light and thin. Actively heat your favorite non-heated pair of riding gloves. Warm hands mean a safer riding experience when manipulating clutch, brake and throttle. Stretch poly fabric is thin, light and comfortable. The 95% polyester and 5% spandex ensures a close, clinging fit for maximum comfort and heat transfer.
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.