- Meets or exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT safety standards
- 2 Shells: Helmet Size Available: from XS to XXL
- Tricarboco: The outer shell is made of Tricarboco fiber that ensure a lighter, harder more safety and impact resistant shell
- Racing Approved: Developed with the most talented MotoGP and Road Racing riders
- Air Vents: Effective top and chin vents. Exhaust port
- Channeled EPS: Canalization of the inner shell to guarantee the maximum heat dissipation
- Breathable Fabric: Equipped with technical fabrics to guarantee the maximum breathable inside the helmet
- Hypoallergenic: To minimize allergic reactions
- Removable Inners: Cheek pads and internal shell are completely removable and made with a prestigious sweat-absorbing materials
- Washable Comfort Liner: Cheek pads and internal shell are washable and largely customizable
- Peak: Removable, adjustable peak designed to have an optimal aero-dynamic penetration & a wide range of motion
- Double D-Ring: The system ensures stability, safety and strength. The strap features Double D-Ring in light alloy
If you go blasting through a Day of the Dead celebration wearing this Calavera adorned helmet, people wouldn’t even bat an eye. You’re gawking at the Suomy MX Jump Warlock Off Road Motorcycle Helmet. The MX Jump helmet is also known as the MR Jump. We’re not sure why MR Jump is a good name for a helmet, but Suomy liked it so here we are. It’s a name that’s known amongst motocross fans and people who can’t live without jumps, mud and sand. Shapes, air intakes positioning and comfort liners are developed to obtain the maximum efficiency in heat dissipation inside the helmet. The Suomy R&D nerds created a package of solutions that enhance comfort, versatility with breathable technical fabric and a balanced fitting suitable for any type of riding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.