- Meets or exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT safety standards
- 2 Shells: Helmet Size Available: from XS to XXL
- Tricarboco: The outer shell is made of Tricarboco fiber that ensure a lighter, harder more safety and impact resistant shell
- Racing Approved: Developed with the most talented MXGP and Off Road riders
- Goggles Fit Easily
- Air Vents: Effective top and chin vents. Exhaust port
- Channeled EPS: Canalization of the inner shell to guarantee the maximum heat dissipation
- Breathable Fabric: Equipped with technical fabrics to guarantee the maximum breathable inside the helmet
- Hypoallergenic: To minimize allergic reactions
- Removable Inners: Cheek pads and internal shell are completely removable and made with a prestigious sweat-absorbing materials
- Washable Comfort Liner: Cheek pads and internal shell are washable and largely customizable
- Peak: Removable peak designed to have an optimal aero-dynamic penetration
- Adjustable Peak: Adjustable peak with a wide range of motion
- Wide Vision: The wide opening of the visual field allows a safer and more performing ride
- MIPS: Brain Protection System: Designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
- Double D-Ring: The system ensures stability, safety and strength. The strap features Double D-Ring in light alloy
- Emergency release system: Equipped with cheek pads with a rapid removal system
Fall In! Get that helmet on! This is the Suomy MX Speed Sergeant Off Road Motorcycle Helmet. The Suomy MX Speed can’t read your mind, but it does know exactly what off-road riders are looking for in a helmet. Air intakes positioning and comfort liners are developed to obtain the maximum efficiency in heat dissipation inside the helmet. The Suomy R&D folks created solutions that enhance comfort, versatility with breathable technical fabric and a balanced fitting suitable for any type of riding. The Mx Speed is synonymous with safety thanks to MIPS technology.
Payment & Security
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.