- Meets or exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT safety standards
- 2 Shells: Helmet Size Available: from XS to XXL
- Tricarboco: The outer shell is made of Tricarboco fiber that ensure a lighter, harder more safety and impact resistant shell
- Racing Approved: Developed with the most talented MXGP and Off Road riders
- Goggles Fit Easily
- Air Vents: Effective top and chin vents. Exhaust port
- Channeled EPS: Canalization of the inner shell to guarantee the maximum heat dissipation
- Breathable Fabric: Equipped with technical fabrics to guarantee the maximum breathable inside the helmet
- Hypoallergenic: To minimize allergic reactions
- Removable Inners: Cheek pads and internal shell are completely removable and made with a prestigious sweat-absorbing materials
- Washable Comfort Liner: Cheek pads and internal shell are washable and largely customizable
- Peak: Removable peak designed to have an optimal aero-dynamic penetration
- Adjustable Peak: Adjustable peak with a wide range of motion
- Wide Vision: The wide opening of the visual field allows a safer and more performing ride
- MIPS: Brain Protection System: Designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
- Double D-Ring: The system ensures stability, safety and strength. The strap features Double D-Ring in light alloy
- Emergency release system: Equipped with cheek pads with a rapid removal system
Check out the Suomy MX Speed Solid Off Road Motorcycle Helmet. The Suomy MX Speed can’t read your mind, but it does know exactly what off-road riders are looking for in a helmet. Air intakes positioning and comfort liners are developed to obtain the maximum efficiency in heat dissipation inside the helmet. The Suomy R&D folks created solutions that enhance comfort, versatility with breathable technical fabric and a balanced fitting suitable for any type of riding. The Mx Speed is synonymous with safety thanks to MIPS technology.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.