- Equipped with our LDL, our proprietary Low Density Layer, the Maya 3.0 provides protection from low-g linear and rotational impact forces.
- Combined with the high-g impact protection of Composite Fusion Plus, the Maya 3.0 is an enduro helmet designed to protect you from a wider range of impacts.
- Plush Anti-Microbial Pads.
- Flexible Moto-Style Visor.
- Dial retention system
- Locking Buckle.
- WEIGHT: 245 g / 2.6 oz
- CERTIFICATION: EN 1078, CPSC
- XS/S 50-54 cm
- S/M 55-61 CM
- L/XL 60-63 CM
The Kali Protectives Maya 3.0 Bicycle Helmet has been updated with a new vent and a dial retention system. The Maya 3.0 has some incredibly big shoes to fill. The Maya has been a Kali Krew favorite and one of Kali’s best sellers since its release. The only complaint was from friends in hotter climates, as the previous iteration could get a little warm on those hot Arizona Summer days. So, we added an additional vent, which does a remarkable job of increasing airflow. While we were at it, we updated the helmet with a dial retention system, including vertical adjust and improved unibody construction for added strength. The Maya 3.0 steps up and, in our opinion, improves on an already great helmet. Kali Protectives came from a breakthrough in safety technology - Composite Fusion, a process that bonds the helmet shell and foam enabling us to use a thinner shell, creating a lighter stronger helmet. Lighter and stronger means a safe helmet with less mass attached to your head.
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.