- Premium Sena Quality, Affordable Price
- One-Click-to-Connect Mesh Intercom™
- Premium HD Speakers
- Smartphone pairing via Bluetooth® 5.1
- Audio Multitasking™
- Glove-friendly three-button interface
- Speaker Driver Unit: 40 mm – thickness 7.2 mm
- Main module: 97 mm x 48 mm x 27mm (3.8 in x 1.8 in x 1.0 in)
- Wire between Speakers: length 555 mm
- Wired boom microphone: length 150 mm
- Weight: main module - 65 g (2.29 oz)
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 55°C (14°F - 131°F)
- Charging temperature: 0˚C – 45˚C (32°F – 113°F)
- Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
- Working Distance:
- Mesh Intercom: up to 2 km (1.2 miles)* in open terrain
- *Can extend up to 8 km (5 miles) between a minimum of 6 riders
- Supports up to:
- Open Mesh Intercom: virtually limitless
- Group Mesh Intercom: 24 riders
- Supports Channels:
- Open Mesh Intercom: 9 channels
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- Talk time: up to 11.5 hours
- Charging time: 1.5 hour
- Fast Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 3.5 hours Mesh Intercom
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
The Sena Spider RT1 Low Profile Motorcycle Mesh Intercom is an affordable low-profile headset with a sleek three-button control. The SPIDER RT1 is Sena’s first motorcycle communication headset operating exclusively on the groundbreaking Mesh intercom platform, at an impressive price. Sena’s premium Mesh technology, as first seen in the flagship 50S and 50R headsets, streamlines rider-to-rider communication for large and small groups and now delivers that same robust reliability for all SPIDER RT1 users. The Sena SPIDER RT1 is value-packed with leading features.
The Sena SPIDER RT1 features two different intercom modes: Group Mesh Intercom and Multi-Channel Open Mesh Intercom. When using Group Mesh, users create a private group that supports up to 24 riders over a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km (min 6 riders @ 1 mi / 1.6 km intervals). Users are invited into Group Mesh, giving added control and privacy. Multi-Channel Open Mesh lets you communicate with virtually any number of participants in the Mesh network within a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km. Open Mesh also features multi-channel options, with nine channels available! You can switch between the nine frequencies for conversations with different riding groups within the larger Open Mesh group. The SPIDER RT1 features an impressive 11.5 hour talk time, plus fast charging in just 1.5 hours. The SPIDER RT1 is also conveniently compatible with all Sena Mesh-equipped devices, including the SPIDER ST1, 50S, 50R, 30K, Momentum EVO, and any Sena Bluetooth device that is connected to the +Mesh Adapter.
Premium HD Speakers provide impressive audio performance as well as physical comfort. The HD Speakers were designed with a low-profile bevel to reduce potential ear-to-edge chafe, and as always, easily fit into existing helmet speaker pockets. With a marked increase in volume, bass boost, and clarity, the HD speakers deliver crisp communication sound quality and an enhanced music listening experience.
Bluetooth 5.1 allows you to pair your smartphone to the SPIDER RT1 in order to stream music, hear turn-by-turn GPS directions, even take or make a phone call. The SPIDER RT1 is equipped with Sena’s Audio Multitasking™ technology so you can have a conversation via Mesh Intercom™ while simultaneously operating your smartphone’s Bluetooth features like music or GPS.
The all-new Sena Motorcycles App gives users a way to visually configure the SPIDER RT1’s device settings. Download the Sena Motorcycles App to customize a variety of settings and features on the SPIDER RT1, including the ability to remotely manage channel settings for Open Mesh, or even set a private group for Group Mesh. Head to the App Store or Google Play store to download the Sena Motorcycles App.
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.