- Premium Sena Quality, Affordable Price
- One-Click-to-Connect Mesh Intercom™
- Premium HD Speakers
- Smartphone pairing via Bluetooth® 5.1
- Audio Multitasking™
- Jog-dial interface
- Speaker Driver Unit: 40 mm – thickness 7.2 mm
- Main module: 86 mm x 52 mm x 27.5mm (3.39 in x 2.05 in x 1 in)
- Wire between Speakers: length 750 mm
- Wired boom microphone: length 150 mm
- Weight: main module - 60 g (2.12 oz)
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 55°C (14°F - 131°F)
- Charging temperature: 0˚C – 45˚C (32°F – 113°F)
- Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
- Working Distance:
- Mesh Intercom: up to 2 km (1.2 miles)* in open terrain
- *Can extend up to 8 km (5 miles) between a minimum of 6 riders
- Supports up to:
- Open Mesh Intercom: virtually limitless
- Group Mesh Intercom: 24 riders
- Supports Channels:
- Open Mesh Intercom: 9 channels
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- Talk time: up to 11 hours
- Charging time: 1.5 hour
- Fast Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 3.5 hours Mesh Intercom
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
You're checking out the Sena Spider ST1 Motorcycle Mesh Intercom, an affordable mesh-equipped headset with a glove-friendly jog-dial control. The SPIDER ST1 is Sena’s first motorcycle communication headset operating exclusively on the groundbreaking Mesh intercom platform, at an impressive price. Sena’s premium Mesh technology, as first seen in the flagship 50S and 50R headsets, streamlines rider-to-rider communication and now delivers that same robust reliability for all SPIDER ST1 users. The SPIDER ST1 is value-packed with leading features.
The Sena SPIDER ST1 features two different Sena Mesh Intercom™ modes: Group Mesh Intercom and Multi-Channel Open Mesh Intercom. When using Group Mesh, users create a private group that supports up to 24 riders over a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km (min 6 riders @ 1 mi / 1.6 km interv Multi-Channel Open Mesh lets riders communicate with virtually any number of participants in the Mesh network within a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km. Open Mesh also features multi-channel options, with an impressive nine channels available. You can switch between channel frequencies for conversations with different riding groups within the larger Open Mesh group. The SPIDER ST1 features fast charging in just 1.5 hours, which will provide 11 hours of talk time. The SPIDER ST1 is compatible with all Sena Mesh-equipped devices including the SPIDER RT1, 50S, 50R, 30K, Momentum EVO, and any Sena Bluetooth device that is connected to the +Mesh Adapter.
Superior audio performance as well as physical comfort can both be found in Sena’s premium HD Speakers, which are included with the SPIDER ST1. The HD Speakers were designed with a low-profile and tapered bevel to reduce the possibility of ear-to-edge chafe, and as always, fit into existing helmet speaker pockets. The HD speakers deliver crisp communication sound quality, with a marked increase in volume, bass boost, and clarity.
Bluetooth 5.1 allows you to pair your smartphone to the SPIDER ST1 in order to stream music, hear turn-by-turn GPS directions, even take or make a phone call. The SPIDER ST1 is equipped with Sena’s Audio Multitasking™ technology so you can have a conversation via Mesh Intercom™ while simultaneously operating your smartphone’s Bluetooth features like music, GPS, or phone calls.
The new Sena Motorcycles App gives users a way to visually configure the SPIDER ST1’s device settings. Download the Sena Motorcycles App in order to customize a variety of settings and features on the SPIDER ST1, including the ability to remotely manage channel settings for Open Mesh, or even setting a private group for Group Mesh. Head to the App Store or Google Play store to download the Sena Motorcycles App.
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.