- IMPORTANT: Do you have a 2015 RSV4 or Tuono V4? If so, you need to measure the area (pocket) where the chain adjusters go. SEE PIC. If it is 95 MM you need the TEAP001 chain adjusters. If it is 110mm, you're already looking at the right ones.
- Each kit includes: 2 chain adjusters (fully assembled), instructions, and all necessary fittings for instillation.
- Made In Italy
- Machined from high end 7075-T6 and 6082 billet Aluminum. Most non-name brands use ONLY 6082 or lower.
- Precise machining allows for accurate adjustments.
- Sleek race design.
- To adjust, simply turn the small adjuster. Detents click when turned, and a metric scale is stamped into the chain adjusters so you can line up the left and right side accurately.
- Don't forget the chain adjuster lifters ( Optional) which allow you to use spool-type rear stands.
If the chain on your Aprilia is looking wimpy and saggy or tense and up tight, you likley need to get yourself the Lightech Aprilia RSV4 RR Factory Tuono V4 Tensioner Chain Adjusters.Fits:
- 2014 APRILIA RSV4 1000
- 2013 APRILIA RSV4 1000
- 2012 APRILIA RSV4 1000
- 2011 APRILIA RSV4 1000
- 2010 APRILIA RSV4 1000
- 2009 APRILIA RSV4 1000
- 2013 APRILIA RSV4 Factory 1000
- 2012 APRILIA RSV4 Factory 1000
- 2011 APRILIA RSV4 Factory 1000
- 2010 APRILIA RSV4 Factory 1000
- 2009 APRILIA RSV4 Factory 1000
- 2014 APRILIA RSV4 R 1000
- 2014 APRILIA TUONO V4 1000
- 2013 APRILIA TUONO V4 1000
- 2012 APRILIA TUONO V4 1000
- 2011 APRILIA TUONO V4 1000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.