- IMPORTANT: Lightech recommends you change the OEM Axle nut to the thinner aftermarket one. Part number D003 or D024.
- NOTE: For additional strength, LighTech uses thicker than OEM slider block eyelets for certain chain adjusters. For this fitment application, the cotter pin is not used with the axle nut.
- Each kit includes: 2 chain adjusters (fully assembled), instructions, and all necessary fittings for instillation.
- Made In Italy
- Machined from high end 7075-T6 and 6082 billet Aluminum. Most non-name brands use ONLY 6082 or lower.
- Precise machining allows for accurate adjustments.
- Sleek race design.
- To adjust, simply turn the small adjuster. Detents click when turned, and a metric scale is stamped into the chain adjusters so you can line up the left and right side accurately.
- Don't forget the chain adjuster lifters ( Optional) which allow you to use spool-type rear stands.
A motorcycle chain that's too tight or too loose can cause serious problems. Since you love your bike you're going to also love the Lightech 2016 - 2020 Kawasaki ZX-10R Tensioner Chain Adjusters.Fits:
- 2022 KAWASAKI ZX10R 1000
- 2021 KAWASAKI ZX10R 1000
- 2020 KAWASAKI ZX10R 1000
- 2019 KAWASAKI ZX10R 1000
- 2018 KAWASAKI ZX10R 1000
- 2017 KAWASAKI ZX10R 1000
- 2016 KAWASAKI ZX10R 1000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.