- IMPORTANT: Lightech recommends you change the OEM Axle nut to the thinner aftermarket one. Part number D003 or D024.
- NOTE: With these chain adjusters you must insert the rear axle from the LEFT side (sprocket side). See attached photo.
- Each kit includes: 2 chain adjusters (fully assembled), instructions, and all necessary fittings for instillation.
- Made In Italy
- Machined from high end 7075-T6 and 6082 billet Aluminum. Most non-name brands use ONLY 6082 or lower.
- Precise machining allows for accurate adjustments.
- Sleek race design.
- To adjust, simply turn the small adjuster. Detents click when turned, and a metric scale is stamped into the chain adjusters so you can line up the left and right side accurately.
- Don't forget the chain adjuster lifters ( Optional) which allow you to use spool-type rear stands.
A motorcycle chain that's too tight or too loose can cause some serious Issues. Get that chain just right with the Lightech 2011 - 2015 Kawasaki ZX-10R Tensioner Chain Adjusters.Fits:
- 2020 KAWASAKI ZX10R 1000
- 2019 KAWASAKI ZX10R 1000
- 2018 KAWASAKI ZX10R 1000
- 2017 KAWASAKI ZX10R 1000
- 2016 KAWASAKI ZX10R 1000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.