- Important: When installing these chain adjusters you must insert the rear axle from the LEFT (sprocket) side. See attached pics.
- NOTE: This item is the newer version of the TESU005.
- Each kit includes: 2 chain adjusters (fully assembled), instructions, and all necessary fittings for instillation.
- Made In Italy
- Machined from high end 7075-T6 and 6082 billet Aluminum. Most non-name brands use ONLY 6082 or lower.
- Precise machining allows for accurate adjustments.
- Sleek race design.
- To adjust, simply turn the small adjuster. Detents click when turned, and a metric scale is stamped into the chain adjusters so you can line up the left and right side accurately.
- Don't forget the chain adjuster lifters ( Optional) which allow you to use spool-type rear stands.
We're sure you know that a motorcycle chain which is too loose or too tight it can cause issues. What you may not know is that Lightech has a high-end, colorful solution. You're checking out the NEW Lightech 2015 - 2020 Suzuki GSX-S1000 Tensioner Chain Adjusters. This model, the TESU007, replaces the older TESU005.Fits:
- 2020 SUZUKI GSX-S 1000 1000
- 2019 SUZUKI GSX-S 1000 1000
- 2018 SUZUKI GSX-S 1000 1000
- 2017 SUZUKI GSX-S 1000 1000
- 2016 SUZUKI GSX-S 1000 1000
- 2015 SUZUKI GSX-S 1000 1000
Payment & Security
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.