- Each kit includes: 2 chain adjusters (fully assembled), instructions, and all necessary fittings for instillation.
- Made In Italy
- Machined from high end 7075-T6 and 6082 billet Aluminum. Most non-name brands use ONLY 6082 or lower.
- Precise machining allows for accurate adjustments.
- Sleek race design.
- To adjust, simply turn the small adjuster. Detents click when turned, and a metric scale is stamped into the chain adjusters so you can line up the left and right side accurately.
- Don't forget the chain adjuster lifters ( Optional) which allow you to use spool-type rear stands.
We're sure you don't want your motorcycle chain to get too loose or too tight; it can cause some problems. Don't fret, Lightech has a high-end and colorful solution for your Yamaha. Take a look at the Lightech 2009 - 2014 Yamaha YZF-R1 Tensioner Chain Adjusters.Fits:
- 2014 YAMAHA R1 1000
- 2013 YAMAHA R1 1000
- 2012 YAMAHA R1 1000
- 2011 YAMAHA R1 1000
- 2010 YAMAHA R1 1000
- 2009 YAMAHA R1 1000
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.