Buying from Shopena is awesome because:
- We've been an Authorized NEXX US dealer since 2015.
- All NEXX helmets ship direct from the NEXX USA warehouse so you'll get the newest version & warranty.
- US buyers will be sure to get the DOT + ECE version. Not the European-only version which is not authorized for sale in the USA.
- X-MATRIX 2 Shell (Fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special weaving structural, high-performance organic fibers, biaxial fiberglass twile; organic fibers)
- Visor Block for greater safety while in the closed position.
- Winter Membrane for fresh air flow reduction on cold days;
- Special developed “SILENT CITY SEAL” around the visor for optimum Acoustic Isolation and to reduce visor vibrations;
- Panoramic Eye Port;
- X.MART DRY Fabrics;
- Morfofit – ergonomic fitting of the single piece anti-noise cheek pads and neck roll
- Easy Fit for spectacles Wear
- NEXX X.COM 2 Intercom system prepared, with “Plug & Play” easy setup
- Removable Action Camera support on top and side;
- Micro-Metric buckle stainless steel;
- PC Lexan Clear Shield
- Visor with recessed cavity for Pinlock;
- Pinlock included
- X-SWIFT Quick Release visor mechanism;
- Integrated Sun Visor with Ergonomic Button Mechanism;
- 3D Formed Pad, removable and washable
- Air Dynamic System - 1 inlet and 2 outlets air-vents
- Jet Homologation (J)
- Night vision – reflectors on the side, front and back of the helmet
- Weight: Carbon: 1400 g +/- 50 g | X-MATRIX 2: 1500 g +/- 50 g
- Shell sizes: XXS ao XXXL
- Homologation: ECE/22-05, DOT FMVSS 218 e NBR-7471:2001
Looking for a simple, multi-functional, and safe helmet? The Nexx X.Viliby Solid Open Face Motorcycle Helmet, engineered from the innovative design of the X.VILITUR, is the new big jet version that has been designed for daily urban trips, as well as longer road trips. Available in 3 shell sizes, for greater safety and comfort. Incredible vision on the road: A great experience on the road should encompass the way a motorcycle behaves and the way you feel while riding. This is the reason why we have developed the X-Sensus Vision, our philosophy behind the eye port of all our helmets, wich connects you to the journey and the world around you- with opening angles 15% beyond the standard requirements. One of its greatest features is the “SILENT CITY SEAL” – a special Rubber around the entire contour of the visor, developed to improve acoustic insulation and reduce vibrations in the visor. The visor also includes a strong lock system, for greater safety while in the closed position. Pinlock is included. The X Viliby is Built to Protect. X-Matrix 2 is a technology that combines (Fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special weaving structural, high-performance organic fibers and biaxial fiberglass twile. The result is a super strong and lightweight shell, 35% stronger for extension and bending resistance than normal fiberglass. The new Anti-Noise Cheek pads and neck roll play an important role in keeping your ride quiet by deflecting the wind and helping to reduce unwanted noise. The Winter Membrane allows a better control over the fresh air flow. It can be disabled by folding it on the back part of the inner liner. X-Com 2 compatible (X.com 2 sold separate). Designed to offer a natural and intuitive interaction, just talk to have things done or use the simplified 3-button system to control the various functions. X-COM 2 is designed from the ground to incorporate plug-in components, so that battery and wires do not compromise the space or aesthetics of the helmet. Extra Eyes: Record all your travels and your best moments to remember them later. Practical and removable; two brackets for action cameras come included with the helmet, to facilitate their placement on the top and/or side of the helmet.
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.