- We've been an Authorized NEXX US dealer since 2015.
- All NEXX helmets ship direct from the NEXX USA warehouse so you'll get the newest version & warranty.
- US buyers will be sure to get the DOT version. Not the European version which is not authorized for sale in the USA.
- X-MATRIX 2 Shell (Fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special weaving structural, high-performance organic fibers, biaxial fiberglass twile; organic fibers)
- Shell sizes: 2 (XS-M | L-XXL)
- PC Lexan Shield
- Prepared for the use of Raleri Anti-Fog system
- Double-D ring buckle
- X.MART DRY Fabrics
- Soft anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric inner lining
- 3D Formed Pad, removable and washable
- Chin Wind stopper (optional accessory; not included)
- Peak included
- Chin Ventilation;
- Weight: 1350 grs +/- 50 grs
- Homologation: ECE/22-05, DOT e NBR-7471:2001
Racing stripes make everything go faster, don’t they? How about 1 racing stripe? You may need to get the helmet to find out. This is the NEXX X.G100 Half Mile Full Face Retro Motorcycle Helmet. The X.G100 comes in 2 shell sizes for an outstanding comfort and ﬁt. The masterly designed interior is both stylish and simplistic and the pinnacle of the X.G100 comfort. The X-Mart Dry technology brings a soft touch and a clever cooling system featuring a drying rate, twice as fast as normal cotton and gives extra insulation on colder days. All the interior pieces are fully removable and washable, anti-sweat and anti-allergic. All the X.Garage collection came with the double D-ring closure retention strap system; simple and reliable. The clip-on shield, stylishly tailored with optic leather bands, gives that retro-style look. Made of PC Lexan, optical class, the shield is prepared to fit a special Raleri’s fog free lens. To complete an authentic styling and allow the riders the opportunity to customize their helmet, an extensive line of accessories is available.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.