- We've been an Authorized NEXX US dealer since 2015.
- All NEXX helmets ship direct from the NEXX USA warehouse so you'll get the newest version & warranty.
- US buyers will be sure to get the DOT version. Not the European version which is not authorized for sale in the USA.
- X-MATRIX Shell (multiaxial fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special aramid fibers and carbon reinforcement)
- DOT FMVSS 218
- X.MART DRY fabrics
- Removable lining
- Chin Wind stopper
- Double-D ring buckle
- Rotative Clear Shield, prepared for Anti Fog Lens
- Chin Ventilation
- Ergo Padding System
- Weight: 1200grs + - 50grs
Your bike may be dirty, your truck may be dirty, your clothes may be dirty but at least you have a clean, simple look on your motorcycle helmet. Retro meets future, this is the NEXX X.G100 R Racer Purist Full Face Retro Motorcycle Helmet. Premium Material: All X.G100R helmets present a very light outer-shell made in Full Carbon or X-Matrix technology, a process that combines multiaxial fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special aramid fibers and carbon reinforcement. The Modern Classic Flat Visor: Featuring a wide field of vision, the X.G100R full visor, made of unbreakable PC Lexan, optical class I and anti-scratch, is prepared to fit a special Raleri’s fog free lens. More comfort improved fitting: The new X.G100 R comes in 2 shell sizes for an outstanding comfort and fit. The cushiony, Luxurious interior: The masterly designed interior is both stylish and simplistic and the pinnacle of the X.G100 comfort. The X-Mart Dry technology brings a soft touch and a clever cooling system Featuring a drying rate, twice as fast as normal cotton and gives extra insulation on colder days. All the interior pieces are fully removable and washable, anti-sweat and anti-allergic. The Dynamic Flow – Through Chin Ventilation: With an on/off switch to control the helmet’s internal ventilation. Chin Deflector: Equipped with a chin wind stopper, developed to reduce wind noise, draft and provide a better snug fit around the neck and lower facial area.
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.